|Each Wedding Client Receives the Following:
Collections start at $399.99, and go up to $4000.00.
We’re based in Valdosta, Georgia (which is about 20 minutes away from the Georgia/Florida border) – but we’re happy to travel anywhere! Travel costs for events outside of the Valdosta area are at standard IRS mandated mileage rates. Lodging (room and board) costs will be passed on to the client if the event requires us to stay overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do we go about booking Tony and Lisa to shoot our Wedding? Please use the contact form on the site, and let us know your wedding date, and any other related information that you can share! Provided we are not already booked – you would just need to pay a non-refundable $500.00 retainer, and then sign our wedding contract to secure your date. The remaining balance is divided into two payments – one due 90 days out from the wedding, and the last one due 30 days out from the wedding.
- How soon do we get to see images from our Wedding? Tony tries to have teasers from the wedding available within a week or two after the ceremony. Full gallery access is usually provided four to six weeks after the wedding. Our online proofing site will allow you, and your family/friends to view all of your images, place orders, etc.
- We LOVE those fun pictures you do that look like they come straight out of a movie, comic book, or a video game – will you do one for our wedding? We love doing those also! Those kind of special shots take time to set up and photograph – and in most cases take quite a lot of post production work after the shoot (some of the Zombie and Video Game inspired ones especially). Ideally we shoot them the day before the wedding – sometimes at the rehearsal dinner. We’re full of ideas and will be happy to collaborate with you to create something truly unique for your wedding. Due to time/effort – additional photography/post production costs may apply.
- Do you edit all of our images? We do. Everything that appears on our proofing site from your wedding has been edited to adjust exposure/color/contrast/tone and white balance. Any images that you order as prints (or for inclusion in a wedding album) from the site will be further edited to bring out the full potential of the image. It should go without saying – but our Brides are always perfect and will always look perfect. 😉
- What is your policy on bookings? First come/First served. The first couple to pay a retainer and give us a signed contract secures that specific date. If we have several couples looking at a date – but we have not yet received a retainer and contract – then the date is still open. We will not inform you if another couple is interested in the same date… as it is usually perceived as being “pushy” or a sales tactic. My best advice is – if you like us, and want us – book us. 🙂
- Do you offer Wedding Albums / Save the Dates / Magnets / Etc?
Of Course! We have Thank You Cards, Save the Date Cards, Magnets, and tons of other options. For albums we offer up from 4×4 purse albums, all the way up to massive tomes that could chronicle a four day blow out event in Hawaii. Considering the massive amount of options (leather, fabric, cuts, design) – it would be best to set up a meeting (in person or virtually) to discuss your needs and look at all of our options. We love designing albums that tell the story of your day!